Your Answer to Complete Health Dentistry
At Summit Smiles, we make sure that every moment you spend with us is as enjoyable as possible – that you feel listened to, respected, and even a little pampered. In fact, all the care and comfort we offer is just the kind of treatment we offer our own families. Why? Because when you become a patient at Summit Smiles, you become more than a set of teeth, you become part of our family!
The Excellence You Deserve
There’s more to look forward to here than a spa-like atmosphere and a gentle touch – there is also outstanding dentistry to meet every need from general care like checkups and cleanings all the way to advanced cosmetic and restorative treatments like porcelain veneers, dental crowns, and full-mouth restorations.
Our technology is on the leading edge for accuracy, quality, and comfort, and includes everything from intraoral cameras that let you see exactly what is happening in your mouth along with the doctor and the VELscope to discover and diagnose oral cancer all the way to the TEKscan pressure mapping device to ensure proper bite-force readings, create ideal restorations, and diagnose TMJ issues.
Plus, our doctors are trained and experienced in almost all procedures – they can even place dental implants right here in our Reno office so there is no runaround or time spent in unfamiliar practices.
Dentistry For The Entire Body
Dr. Postlewait, Dr. McLennan, and their team are always acting as your total health-care advocates. That means we go out of our way to educate you on the connections between oral and systemic diseases.
We hope to help 10,000 Northern Nevada patients find better health and wellness get by 2020. Why not join us?
Our full range of services are designed to treat any condition and include:
- Gentle and non-invasive periodontal care, hygiene, and wellness visits for the whole family
- Restorative Dentistry for strong, highly-functioning smiles
- Preventative Dentistry for ongoing health including fluoride and sealants, sportguards and nightguards, and oral cancer screenings
- TMJ disorder treatment and sleep apnea screening and care
- Implant Dentistry to replace missing teeth and maintain complete oral health
- Individualized cosmetic treatments for a smile you can’t wait to show off